Fostering friendships among all Americans
”Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Home PageAbout AMVAMV teamWhat others say?AMV at a glanceAwardsConvention 2006Convention 2005Convention 2004AMV in NewsPress CenterPress ReleaseYouth CornerCommunity buildingCampaigns-ProjectsCivil LibertiesINS-RegistrationWE R ONEMuslim American DayMuslim OrganizationsMuslim supportersArchivesMembershipContact Us
American MuslimPrespectiveOnline Magazine
Policy and Procedures
1. Who can become a member?
2. Can we endorse and co-sponsor other organizations’ events?
3. Are you the one AMV is searching for?
4. How can we be involved with AMV?
5. If I want to volunteer, do I need to give a lot of time?
6. Can Volunteers truly make a difference? Yes. Here is how you can become an Ambassador of AMV